DEPOSIT - The board is concerned about having enough registrants to meet our hotel contract given the uncertainties of the pandemic. If you are not ready to make full payment, please consider making a 20% deposit NOW to reserve your space and to let us know you are hoping and planning to attend. This will help us plan. Full payment is due no later than September 15, 2022.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
The IHLRN Board spent many hours discussing how to create a policy around covid precautions that protects our community and reflects our philosophy of respect and care for self and others as well as deep trust in our ability to do so.
We expect all participants:
- to show proof of vaccination at check-in table
- if not vaccinated, show negative PCR results - test taken within 72 hours of arrival - as well as a negative self-test on arrival
- wear a mask when we are gathered at indoor sessions and in lunch and dinner buffet lines
- if you have symptoms, test immediately. If you test positive, you will be asked to isolate until testing negative for three consecutive days. Please notify the Conference Coordinator so that meals and other care may be provided and roommate accommodations made. If you are a roommate of someone who tests positive, wear a KN95 or N95 mask and test on day 5.
We recommend all participants:
- have an up-to-date booster
- take precautions during travel (wear masks and maintain distance from others when possible)
- self-test upon arrival at the conference (please bring self-tests with you – if you would like help in self-testing, volunteers will be available to help)
- self-test on third day
REGISTRATION - The beautiful, remodeled Embassy Suites offers singles, doubles, triples and quads. All suites are spacious, and many have sitting rooms with couch. If you do not wish to pay online, please mail check to our bookkeeper Cynthia Brooks, 2214 Emet Court, San Diego, CA 92117.
Single $1,975 per person
Double $1,435 per person(specify king or two queens)
Triple $1,252 per person
Quad $1,154 per person
After you click COMPLETE REGISTRATION, you will have the choice to select how much you want to pay. Please note the buttons to click are faint in color.
DONATIONS - Please be generous in helping to underwrite this year’s conference and fund our scholarships. We chose to keep registration costs as low as possible knowing that IHLRN may incur significant losses. If using a check, please mail directly to Cynthia Brooks, 2214 Emet Court, San Diego, CA 92117. Thank you.
Conference Underwriting $1000Conference Underwriting $500
Conference Underwriting $250Conference Underwriting (other amount)
Scholarship Form 2022
Hotel Staff Tips